Monday 20 January 2014

Back to normal :)


So the website has been back up and running since the 9th! I love our new website banner :) It is a little bit quiet here at black candy (although I am sure this is same for most business in January)

I am looking forward to our first stall of the year! This will be at the Alternative and Burlesque fair in Sheffield on the 1st February! The venue is a nightclub called "Corporation" and is open to the public from 12 am. It would be great to see you there!




Yesterday I got the first set of shoot photos back from our lovely sponsored model "angelofdark666" They have a dark and Romantic feel, the beautiful dress is made by herself! I love the contrast between the dark background and our beautiful White/Grey wig! This style is in-stock at the moment on our Website if you want your own, you can find more photos from this set on our Facebook Page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment