Thursday 2 January 2014

First post!

Woo! Black Candy now has a blog!


 Ok so I have never wrote or used a blog before and I wanted to give it a go :) So first an Intro for those who don't know me already my names Sarah *wave* and I am currently the sole owner of Black Candy (This keeps me quite busy haha)

I started Black Candy as a business in March 2013, specializing in alternative fashion from Cosplay Wigs to Gothic Jewellery, Basques/corsets, Hats,Bags and more! As well as selling online I do stalls at different events in the UK (check out our Facebook page for the latest on events)

Now currently the site is getting a bit of a re-vamp; a brand new logo and lots of new products but don't fear! Black Candy should be back up and running in no time! Also we have two new sponsored Models that I am sure you will be seeing plenty of through-out 2013 (I am really excited to see work from them) and a few other shoots lined up for January too! So watch this space..

(So as this is new to me any suggestions on the kind of things you would like me to blog about Black Candy or maybe even myself just comment and let me know!)

Happy 2014 everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment